A gynaecologist is a physician conducting diagnostics and treatment of female reproductive system's diseases. Lifelong regular visits to the gynaecologist are the key to women's health. The gynaecologist's consultation is necessary 1-2 times a year as part of preventive health care. In case of symptoms of gynaecological disorders, a woman should immediately make an appointment with her gynaecologist.
Indications to visit the gynaecologist
• planning of pregnancy;
• lack of a desired pregnancy for 6-12 months;
• chronic miscarriage;
• menstrual cycle disorder;
• genital area discomfort;
• abdominal/lower back area discomfort;
• mammary gland area discomfort;
• unusual secretions from the genital tract;
Consultation of the gynaecologist in MAMA RIGA Clinic
MAMA RIGA Clinic is an infertility treatment and full cycle IVF clinic, so first of all we are focused on solving tasks related to reproductive function. Our patients are women of reproductive and late reproductive age, experiencing difficulties with successful achievement and healthy carrying of pregnancy.
The visit to the gynaecologist at MAMA RIGA Clinic involves:
• conversation with a woman (clarification of medical history);
• examination by the gynaecologist
• planning of examination for the diagnostics of the infertility causes;
• expert evaluation of the examination results;
• planning of the individual treatment programme.
Gynaecologists of MAMA RIGA Clinic
Our gynaecologists are also gynaecologists/fertility specialists and gynaecologists/endocrinologists – altogether experts in providing comprehensive care for a woman facing diseases and conditions preventing her from becoming a mother.
We are convinced that a "good gynaecologist" is a physician who has the highest skills and practical experience in dealing with reproductive system's issues. A good gynaecologist works in a team of experts and is able to safely and efficiently help every woman and every family in achieving the main thing – the birth of a long-awaited baby. If you need a professional medical advice by a gynaecologist in Riga, feel free to make an appointment with the gynaecologist at MAMA RIGA Clinic. You can also get a free brief consultation of our gynaecologist online.